If you look to lose weight fast science offers us a series of tricks to burn fat in a healthy way. 10 simple keys that will help you in your goal of losing weight Best Fat burners for women.
Do not trust what you read in Internal and some “specialized” magazines, when it comes to weight loss and weight loss the master formulas offered by these means do not correspond to the dictates of science . There are a lot of beliefs and false myths about losing weight and losing weight that are based fundamentally on advertising campaigns in the fitness and food industry that have nothing to do with science and healthy practices.
If you’re looking to burn fat and lose weight fast there are two factors that cannot be independent: exercise and nutrition.
However, more broadly break down these concepts and expand the recommendations that you must follow to burn fat and lose weight gradually, balanced and healthy.
10 tricks to burn fat and lose weight fast guaranteed by science
- Although many people believe that cardiovascular exercise is the best option for losing weight -using the elliptical or the bicycle as appliances-, strength training is very positive to lose fat and maintain existing muscle mass, performing repetitions and weight exercises. It also increases your metabolism and is positive for hormonal balance.
- Although strength training should be the focus of any plan to burn fat and lose weight fast, the ideal complement is HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) , which involves short workouts and exercises at a very high work rate. Tabata training routines, which you can do at home, are highly recommended.
- There are three types of somatotype: endomorph, mesomorph and ectomorph, which depend mainly on genetics. According to each somatotype you will have better predisposition for some sports or others, as well as different predispositions to ingest some or other types of macronutrients.
- Sleeping enough hours increases your metabolism, regains your muscles for the next day and reduces stress. In addition, the higher levels of the hormone called Ghrelin, which occurs when sleep is insufficient, contribute to increase hunger and reduce energy expenditure.
- Simple carbohydrates ingested after fasting at night generate a high peak of insulin and high levels of energy that, if not used immediately, will be stored by your body for later use. Therefore, if your goal is to lose fat, you should reduce or eliminate this type of food from breakfast.
- Playing sports on an empty stomach is essential to burn up to 3 times more fat than at another time of the day, as underlined by numerous studies. The reason is that throughout the day the main source of energy for the body are carbohydrates but after night, if you perform sports on an empty stomach your body must burn body fat to produce that energy.
- Do not dine too late or tie up is essential, not only to not store fat, but to align with your sleep cycle and experience a restful sleep. Although it is a controversial issue, various nutritionists argue that you can consume perfectly carbohydrates at night – in the same way as the rest of the day, since you gain weight or not depends on the balance of your diet, the proportions of macronutrients you use and your genetics and metabolism.
- It is advisable to consume foods that fight against this evil of the XXI century, stress, and perform exercises and meditation techniques. Stress releases cortisol, known as the “fat hormone,” because it can cause truncal obesity because it redistributes fat and leads to the abdominal area.
- Intermittent fasting will help you in your mission, but it must be done under medical supervision and based on the characteristics of each person. Although it can be done in various ways, the most common is to stay 16 hours without eating and take all the food for 8. We are more calories. In addition, a study by the International Association for the Study of Obesity reveals that it is better than the classic hypocaloric diet to lose weight.
- To burn fat and lose weight fast, it is not necessary to erase fats from your diet, since they are an essential part of our dietary needs and fundamental to maintaining a healthy hormonal balance. Avoid trans fats, industrial foods and added sugars, but opt for healthy sources of fat such as avocados, olives, blue fish such as salmon or nuts.