Health care is essential in all stages of life, however, as the human body matures, it is necessary to take more precise care to prevent illnesses that can be catastrophic Extenze review, therefore, about the celebration of Father’s Day , the task of consulting one of its best experts to offer the best recommendations for health care for men between 25 and 35 years of age.
The specialist nutritionist of Doctoralia, Goreti Gastaldi Quintero, said that in men between 25 and 35 years it is important to take care of exercise routine and eating habits, because neglecting these items can lead to cancers or cardiovascular diseases, which, according to WHO, are the leading causes of death in the world.
- It is recommended that men perform, on average, 150 minutes of exercise a week, with a combination of cardiovascular and anaerobic exercises, such as dancing, swimming, riding a bicycle and lifting weights, among others.
- A good and consistent exercise routine helps to reduce the percentage of fat in the body and to prevent cardiovascular diseases, such as heart failure, aneurysms, and diseases related to overweight, in addition, they can avoid chronic degenerative diseases, for example, the insufficiency kidney and diabetes. On the other hand, exercise strengthens the bones, which prevents muscle injuries and diseases such as osteoporosis.
- In terms of nutrition, the consumption of cereals should be chosen to improve the digestive tract , for example, wheat, barley, rye, brown rice and oats. This type of food helps prevent constipation and reduce glucose levels, which is an essential action to prevent and control diabetes. Eating habits lacking these elements can lead, in its most critical stage, to colon cancer.
- It is important to avoid the consumption of soft drinks and sugary drinks, as well as the continuous consumption of alcohol because of the danger of developing diabetes and diseases derived from obesity. However, if alcohol is consumed, it is recommended that it be a red or rosé wine, or a light beer, to avoid eating a high amount of calories.
- The meal times are essential, especially at this stage of life, to have a good performance in everyday activities; therefore, it is necessary to eat three times a day at intervals of two to four hours, in addition to eating a light meal between each meal, like a serving of fruits or vegetables. Not eating at your hours causes low energy and accumulations of fat that can lead to diseases of overweight.
Finally, the specialist pointed out that a sick person can also considerably raise their quality of life if they take care of their eating habits and exercise routine, to such a degree that they can recover a lifestyle similar to that of a healthy person, “for this reason, it is important that men, especially at this stage where they are already thinking of being parents, or already are, adopt the necessary measures to enjoy excellent health and fully enjoy their families.